1. BIORESONANCE SCANNING TEST – €60
A consultation includes: bioresonance scan + check up report in an electronic version.
2. BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS – €30
What is Body Composition Analysis.
Basically a small ‘current’ passes through the body (you won’t feel it, and it won’t harm you). This ‘current’ finds resistance through your body of fat, muscle and water – and according to your body composition the scales will produce your results. Namely, after inputting in the scale the person’s details of age, gender and height, I would have numbers indicating this person’s:
* body fat percentage (the weight of fat in your body and then placing in one of the categories of underweight, healthy, overfat or obese)
* total body water percentage (TBW %) (the total amount of fluid in your body)
* muscle mass (how much your muscles weigh)
* physique rating (your body type, assessing the ratio between how much body fat vs how much muscle you have)
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) (the daily minimum number of calories your body needs when at total rest)
* metabolic age (compares your basal metabolic rate to other age groups)
* bone mass (the predicted weight of bone mineral in your body)
* visceral fat rating (this is the fat located deep in the abdominal area surrounding and protecting the vital organs)